03-08-2011 08:42 AM
316 1234 ...
tools
    sure. should be a lot of help to others. thanks
    11-07-2010 07:06 PM
    Incredible Revolution for Virtuous 3.1: Android ROM Site
    11-07-2010 07:41 PM
    Sorry guys ive been away. My wife is toward the end of her pregnancy so all of my attention has been there. I'll try to update when I can. Thanks for your patience.
    11-13-2010 02:13 PM
    Sorry guys ive been away. My wife is toward the end of her pregnancy so all of my attention has been there. I'll try to update when I can. Thanks for your patience.
    Its all good. If you want I'll add stuff until you agree fully back.

and I never knew you were having a kid. Congratulations Trey
    TreyDaPrince likes this.
    11-13-2010 02:56 PM
    Its all good. If you want I'll add stuff until you agree fully back.

and I never knew you were having a kid. Congratulations Trey
    That would be great. And thanks! Nov. 30th is the due date. But I gotta feeling she's gonna be early. :-)
    11-14-2010 04:57 PM
    Incredible Revolution for Virtuous 3.1: Android ROM Site
    how do i install this?
    11-16-2010 12:01 PM
    how do i install this?
    Personally i have not tried the theme because i am currently running DInc does Desire Z,so i would like to add "Install at your own risk".

If i was to install that theme i would download it either by downloading it directly on my phone from the browser or you can download it on your computer and then just transfer it on to your SD card. Once you do that here are the steps to installing the the theme.

1) reboot into clockwork recovery

2) wipe cache (I personally wipe cache 2 or 3 times. I don't know why but I just do)

3) then install zip and select the file from your SD card.

4) once installed you just reboot your device and you're done

I see that you are currently running the themed rom currently. I do not know if you are using the one that is provided in rom manager or on the developers site. In any case if you if it is the old theme and you just want to update it to this one then i would get the install Virtious's rom first (without wiping) so that you start from a clean slate. This way by not wiping, your settings are still there but the theme is the stock one and you can start from a fresh slate.

Good luck man
    11-16-2010 03:52 PM
    i dled it, and there is no install file in it. just .bin files
    11-16-2010 03:57 PM
    i dled it, and there is no install file in it. just .bin files
    I would try to get in contact with the dev and see what he says
    11-16-2010 04:58 PM
    I would try to get in contact with the dev and see what he says
    That means you are d/ling from your phone....thats what happens when you dl/ from the server where it is located. Just use astro file manager on your phone to rename it to increv.zip from .bin...sorry for the inconvenience.

And Bret, please PM me, thanks
    11-17-2010 08:15 PM
    I am going to edit the selection of roms soon so keep an eye out for it. I would do it now but it seems that a lot of the current releases of the top roms are having issues.

I am really looking forward to Lou's Redemptive Revolution (when there isn't an issue with force closes) because it has the power widget in the notification bar. I know you can get this with Cyanogen but I am so bored with vanilla android that I am holding off on installing it.
    11-20-2010 10:55 AM
    I have added the link to the Redemptive Revolution rom from Lou. I have installed it on my DInc and it works really well and is very smooth/fast.

Trey if you read this, please PM me. Nothing that is an emergency, just when you get a chance.

November 30th is right around the corner. Hope all is going well. Good luck Trey
    11-21-2010 04:45 PM
    just finished installing the updated ported increv.zip that you told me to rename from .bin. what difference am i looking for? or is it not noticeable just updated files?
    11-21-2010 05:08 PM
    it is an updated theme that is updated for the virtuous rom's framework.
    11-21-2010 05:12 PM
    oh ok...yea i dunno what that means. lol. its installed tho. just had to redo my white battery patch.
    11-21-2010 05:23 PM
    it's okay man. Questions are what makes the word go around haha.

It basically means that is created for the updated Rom's framework which also means that each specific themed piece fits perfectly where it supposed to be. Also contributing to a speedier rom.
    11-21-2010 05:41 PM
    hey check out xda havent been updating the roms here for people to get the newest improvments like the vanilla and skyraider update along with the new source code kernel
    11-22-2010 09:36 PM
    Just had some free time and updated a few of the Roms.

Brett and Trey if you would like me to help out keeping these updated let me know either way.
    11-28-2010 10:15 PM
    You should add my roms to this list...you can find them just about 8 threads underneath this one

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    11-28-2010 11:17 PM
    Here are a couple of pics of Myn's RLS 4. First one is the new pull down notification bar with power controls and the second is the themed market. I have been using now for a day its very fast and stable.

11-30-2010 09:57 PM
    Again, sorry guys I've been away but good news. My wife and I had our first baby on Dec. 1, 2010. If anyone is wondering, her name is Kayla is she's gorgeous =)

Anyway, I'm back home and will update this week. Thank you for your patience.

Edit: Screenie of current ROM

12-06-2010 01:39 PM
    Hey Trey congrats on your new baby girl and remember to enjoy every minute because the time goes by fast.
    12-06-2010 02:44 PM
    Congratulations Trey. I hope all is well.

I feel bad for the guy who dates your daughter. Knowing that you were in the military will probably scare the stuff out of them haha.
    12-06-2010 05:38 PM
    First order of business:

Trey, congrats

Second order: gingerbread coming soon to light speed roms!
    12-06-2010 06:11 PM
    My wife and I had our first baby on Dec. 1, 2010.

Congrats! - remember for the first few years you will have to tear yourself away to play on the Forums - Later, when they learn how to say NO you have to tear yourself away from the Forums to play with her

Just kidding - Enjoy this time - as others have said it goes by real quick.
    12-06-2010 09:05 PM
316 1234 ...