03-08-2011 08:42 AM
316 12345 ...
tools
    So I have a question with SkyRaider. Is there something I am doing wrong in trying to get hulu running in full screen? When I do adjust it to full screen it only shows half the screen. Also I flashed the lock screens zip onto my phone but I am unsure how to change anything. Any help would be appreciated.
    12-10-2010 05:18 PM
    So I have a question with SkyRaider. Is there something I am doing wrong in trying to get hulu running in full screen? When I do adjust it to full screen it only shows half the screen. Also I flashed the lock screens zip onto my phone but I am unsure how to change anything. Any help would be appreciated.
    Which version of Skyraider are you running? If you are not running 3.5 and have the new Adobe flash its not gonna be compatible. They molded that hulu player to work with flash so you are gonna need the version of flash they had when created the certain Rom.
    12-10-2010 06:16 PM
    Which version of Skyraider are you running? If you are not running 3.5 and have the new Adobe flash its not gonna be compatible. They molded that hulu player to work with flash so you are gonna need the version of flash they had when created the certain Rom.
    3.5 downloaded it via Rom Manager and installed it. The flash is the one installed on the Rom. I haven't updated it to the newest version because I was pretty sure that if I did it would invalidate the molded hulu. It's just if I click on full screen it zooms in and cuts off half the screen. You can't move it around either it is like it is centered wrong off to the right. Can any one help with the lock bar issue
    12-10-2010 06:28 PM
    3.5 downloaded it via Rom Manager and installed it. The flash is the one installed on the Rom. I haven't updated it to the newest version because I was pretty sure that if I did it would invalidate the molded hulu. It's just if I click on full screen it zooms in and cuts off half the screen. You can't move it around either it is like it is centered wrong off to the right. Can any one help with the lock bar issue
    What are you trying to change with the lock bar. Once you flashed the lock pack it should change on its own. If it didn't try flashing an alternate recovery, then flash back to clockwork and flash lock pack.

There is an app called widget locker that allows you to change the look bar if that's what you are referring. But without a screen cap I don't know what you are going off of and where you are trying to get to.
    12-11-2010 06:52 PM
    I'm having a hard time installing Myn's Rom through Rom manager. Anyone else have this issue?
    12-13-2010 03:53 AM
    I'm having a hard time installing Myn's Rom through Rom manager. Anyone else have this issue?
    I have loaded Myn's up twice and both times had to end up doing a battery pull (after waiting for what seemed like forever...15min at least) using Rom manager. Crazy thing is that both times after I did that it had loaded it just fine and Myn's booted right up.

(congrats on the baby man...I have a boy on the way in a couple of weeks...although it looks like she is gonna pop any minute now)
    12-13-2010 08:39 AM
    I have loaded Myn's up twice and both times had to end up doing a battery pull (after waiting for what seemed like forever...15min at least) using Rom manager. Crazy thing is that both times after I did that it had loaded it just fine and Myn's booted right up.

(congrats on the baby man...I have a boy on the way in a couple of weeks...although it looks like she is gonna pop any minute now)
    Haven't seen you in a long time. Thought you jumped ship. Haha

But I got it fixed. Had to rename the file for some reason. This ROM is sweet. Had to do A LOT of tweaking to get it where I wanted it but its worth it. Have to say though, the Nameless ROM was still the best ROM I've used to date but the whole thing was stolen so... can't be rolling around with a stolen ROM :-)

Updating Roms tonight.
    12-13-2010 12:38 PM

But I got it fixed. Had to rename the file for some reason. This ROM is sweet. Had to do A LOT of tweaking to get it where I wanted it but its worth it. Have to say though, the Nameless ROM was still the best ROM I've used to date but the whole thing was stolen so... can't be rolling around with a stolen ROM :-)

Updating Roms tonight.
    Wasn't the rom you're referring to the same rom as myn's warm, just a different theme and maybe extra minor things? That's what I got out of that while thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if that guy ends up posting his stolen rom at droid forums because last time I checked that forum the black droid section was back up and running.

I hate that forum (not the members in the forum, just the people who run it). Its a huge high school popularity contest.

Sent from my Droid Incredible because I'm too lazy to walk over to my computer.
    12-13-2010 03:27 PM

Updating Roms tonight.
    Try Chads Kernel with Myn's it has been great on mine very fast and good on battery.

Brett I feel the same way about DF, wow a black droid section.
    12-13-2010 04:53 PM

Updating Roms tonight.
    I was out of the game for a little while and jumped back in after I got the X. I saw the ease of tweaking the Incredible and had to switch.
    12-13-2010 06:40 PM
    Wasn't the rom you're referring to the same rom as myn's warm, just a different theme and maybe extra minor things? That's what I got out of that while thing.
    You would be correct.
    12-13-2010 06:41 PM
    Trey or any of the moderators that follow this thread:

My aosp Rom was updated, and I just released another rom..when you get the chance, please update the op with new roms/updated links (from my roms)...thanks

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk
    12-13-2010 06:52 PM
    Gonna do it right now.

Edit: Done
    12-13-2010 07:00 PM
    Gonna do it right now.

Edit: Done
    Thanks

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk
    12-13-2010 07:36 PM
    OP updated. Check it out!
    12-13-2010 08:03 PM
    Myn's Warm Two Point Two RLS4

12-14-2010 12:34 AM
    Right now I am using Myn's as well. I added the Gingerbread launcher mod so that it is still the sense launcher but just themed differently.

12-19-2010 02:55 PM
    Looks like Myn's seems to be the favorite, I have been running it for a month or so. I love all the Mods available and most of then you just have to flash which makes it super easy. Its going to have to be a pretty sweet Rom to make me change.
    12-19-2010 04:07 PM
    Yeah, very customizable and stable. I don't know about battery life since I have an extended battery.

I'm waiting for a stable solid build of gingerbread

12-19-2010 04:46 PM
    Looks like Myn's seems to be the favorite, I have been running it for a month or so. I love all the Mods available and most of then you just have to flash which makes it super easy. Its going to have to be a pretty sweet Rom to make me change.
    This is true.
    12-19-2010 05:00 PM
    Yeah, very customizable and stable. I don't know about battery life since I have an extended battery.

I'm waiting for a stable solid build of gingerbread

Battery life seems to be pretty good for me I'm using Chads kernel set to smartass.

Once they have a stable one I'm with ya moving to Gingerbread.
    12-19-2010 07:47 PM
    FYI - Virtuous has updated to 3.2 and has a new Battery saving Kernel (v3)
    12-20-2010 07:31 PM
    FYI - Virtuous has updated to 3.2 and has a new Battery saving Kernel (v3)
    Thank you.
    12-20-2010 09:23 PM
    No Problem - I flashed it this evening and so far it's working great. Seems like call quality is better too.
    12-20-2010 09:31 PM
    the Desire Z rom is only downloading at 2.2 megs... is that an error? i would really like to try this one out.. and is there a way you can link roms to there forum posts?
    12-22-2010 08:36 PM
316 12345 ...