Roms & Mods HQ (2/8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdkoreclipse

Banned
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Trey or any of the moderators that follow this thread:

My aosp Rom was updated, and I just released another rom..when you get the chance, please update the op with new roms/updated links (from my roms)...thanks

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Myn's Warm Two Point Two RLS4

CAP201012140132.jpg

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Right now I am using Myn's as well. I added the Gingerbread launcher mod so that it is still the sense launcher but just themed differently.

CAP2010121915491.jpg

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Looks like Myn's seems to be the favorite, I have been running it for a month or so. I love all the Mods available and most of then you just have to flash which makes it super easy. Its going to have to be a pretty sweet Rom to make me change.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, very customizable and stable. I don't know about battery life since I have an extended battery.

I'm waiting for a stable solid build of gingerbread

Sent from my Droid Incredible because I'm too lazy to walk over to my computer.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, very customizable and stable. I don't know about battery life since I have an extended battery.

I'm waiting for a stable solid build of gingerbread

Battery life seems to be pretty good for me I'm using Chads kernel set to smartass.

Once they have a stable one I'm with ya moving to Gingerbread.

CarbonRink

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
the Desire Z rom is only downloading at 2.2 megs... is that an error? i would really like to try this one out.. and is there a way you can link roms to there forum posts?

gerald.roach

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I loaded SkyRaider Sense 3.5 last night and when I went to restore my apps form TB they were there but they were greyed out with a line through them... Any ideas?

JTEastwood

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I loaded SkyRaider Sense 3.5 last night and when I went to restore my apps form TB they were there but they were greyed out with a line through them... Any ideas?

Those are the apps NOT loaded onto your phone yet that you have back ups of. Use batch to restore missing apps and data. Or select the programs individually to restore if you don't emt them all. :eek:

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Just a quick note on a couple of ROMs I've tried that are running very good. The new SkyRaider Athena which is a nice combo of good parts of CM6 and Sense. Also, there is a new one called Incredibly Re-Engineered V1.00 that is freaking snappy as heck that is Sense based.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Just a quick note on a couple of ROMs I've tried that are running very good. The new SkyRaider Athena which is a nice combo of good parts of CM6 and Sense. Also, there is a new one called Incredibly Re-Engineered V1.00 that is freaking snappy as heck that is Sense based.
The incredible re-engineered is a great rom. Very smooth and fast. Kind of a mix between stock and myn's rom. I added ziggy's new bfs beta kernal and its even better. I highly recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.