Issues I had Today

Anastasi G

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Im running Android 2.2
radio:2.15.00.07.28
Kernel: Kingxkernel BFS#5
Rom: SkyRaider 3.0 Vanilla RC3

when i went to unlock my phone from lock screen i began experiencing terrible lag and programs opening and closing. After about 3 minutes trying to get my music to play it suddenly shut off and started repeadetly restarting. to sole this issue i took the battery out and put it back in and its been working fine ever since. Any suggestions on how to stableize my phone with a ROM and Kernel Combination that been working with not many flaws among users

douger

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Do you have the app setcpu ? If so it should be at 998 if its higher then your overclocked

What he said.

I don't think any of the kernels out there overclock by themselves.

FWIW, I had those problems with King's #3, #4 and #5. Went back to the stock kernel and haven't looked back. I tried them both out of the box and overclocked moderately. (1.152X)

FWIW2, I don't see the day to day advantage of overclocking. Eye popping Linpack or Quadrant scores don't dial the phone or surf the net.

Reactions: Anastasi G

Anastasi G

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
What he said.

I don't think any of the kernels out there overclock by themselves.

FWIW, I had those problems with King's #3, #4 and #5. Went back to the stock kernel and haven't looked back. I tried them both out of the box and overclocked moderately. (1.152X)

FWIW2, I don't see the day to day advantage of overclocking. Eye popping Linpack or Quadrant scores don't dial the phone or surf the net.

yeah i just flashed Redemption and left the kernel that was baked into and havent
had problems only that i cant download certain apps from the market

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay