Contunuous Reboot After Nandroid Restore

UWPVIOLATOR

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I made a backup of my current ROM and tried to revert back to the previous state and after I tried to restore my Nandroid backup my phone would not boot it does a continuous boot cycle over and over.

I have wiped all the data and cache and it still wont restore my backup. Any suggestions.

Running

Virtuous v3.2.0
Virtuous Custom Kernel (v3)
Radio 2.15.00.07.28
Recovery Clockworkmod 2.5.1.7

Putts

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Do you have Lookout installed? Last I checked, there was a compatibility issue between Lookout and the Virtuous ROM, which shows itself most often at startup. Try disabling wireless data/Wifi on your phone if you can, uninstall Lookout, and then try rebooting your phone. See if that helps.

menschmaschine5

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Do you have Lookout installed? Last I checked, there was a compatibility issue between Lookout and the Virtuous ROM, which shows itself most often at startup. Try disabling wireless data/Wifi on your phone if you can, uninstall Lookout, and then try rebooting your phone. See if that helps.

That explains it. My phone used to reboot 5 or 6 times at startup when I ran Virtuous (but ran perfectly fine otherwise). It stopped when Lookout was fully loaded.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan