Little help: Slyraider 3.5 w/ Sense: How to install alternate launcher?

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I like Sense because I use multiple Scenes (one for normal living, one for running, one for house-hunting, and a few others that are wallpaper-specific). That is why I'm not using Launcher Pro or adw, or some other launcher. Under Rom manager, there are alternate launchers listed. When I download and try to install, nothing happens. Are these only for vanilla skyraider? If not, what am I doing wrong?:confused:

finanandroid

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Locate the Download

I like Sense because I use multiple Scenes (one for normal living, one for running, one for house-hunting, and a few others that are wallpaper-specific). That is why I'm not using Launcher Pro or adw, or some other launcher. Under Rom manager, there are alternate launchers listed. When I download and try to install, nothing happens. Are these only for vanilla skyraider? If not, what am I doing wrong?:confused:

Try to locate it in the Download*(launcher2.zip) folder in your SD card, move it to the SD card, restart in to recovey and flash it from there, you dont need to wipe just flash it over SkR 3.5. hope this help. if you dowload it from Rom manager you can find it in Clockworkmod folder in your sd card, download/pcjock.com/skyRaider/themes.

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Try to locate it in the Download*(launcher2.zip) folder in your SD card, move it to the SD card, restart in to recovey and flash it from there, you dont need to wipe just flash it over SkR 3.5. hope this help. if you dowload it from Rom manager you can find it in Clockworkmod folder in your sd card, download/pcjock.com/skyRaider/themes.

Thanks. I did use Rom Manager. I went to where you said and installed the zip, but the same stock launcher is still on my screen. Too bad. I was looking to change things up a bit. :(

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I just needed to download a Launcher switcher. Home Switcher would not download for me, so I gave Home Manager a shot and it works really well. Switch options are put into the Notifications drop-down. Now I have it working fine.