[ROM] Carbonite Fusion G v1.0 ***2.3.3 leak base*** (UPDATED 5/24/11)

trock70

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Updated with 2.3.3 leak base. I will still include the stable Froyo version for now until I believe the new one is stable enough to remove it. Enjoy!

Untitled.png

Indroducing Carbonite Fusion! This Rom is a beautiful creation In my opinion.
This has been built to be aesthetically pleasing yet stable and fast Rom.​

Enhancements/Mods/Additions
Carbonite Fusion G 1.0
  • Based off 2.3.3 leak
  • Most bloat removed
  • Gingerbread icons

Carbonite Fusion v.5
  • Based on the latest Inc build 3.26.605.1
  • Now with Updater-script- Works on ClockworkMod 3 and up
  • This will always be themed in line with BrightSilence Carbon Espresso
  • Galaxy S battery
  • Notification bar widget
  • Reboot power menu (Normal-Bootloader-Recovery)
  • 6 bar signal
  • 5 column app drawer
  • Transparent app drawer
  • Gingerbread Keyboard
  • Added power control widgets settings app by JsChiSurf

Removed from Rom- I will never include these as they slow things down- if you want them you are on your own
  • AmazonMp3
  • CityID
  • FMRadio
  • Stocks
  • HTC-Carpanel
  • Footprints
  • VCast
  • VZNav
  • MyVerizon

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did making it for you!

Major thanks to
The testers- neur0tk1, TheBr0ken
BrightSilence for the port [THEME] BrightSilence Black/Carbon Espresso v2.2a (Skin available for HD roms) - xda-developers
IIIBoredIII and JsChiSurf for the Notification bar widget! [PORT][MOD][Deprecated] Notification Menu Power Control Widgets for Sense based ROMs - xda-developers
snq- for the Reboot option in power menu [FX-MOD][SENSE] Reboot option in power menu 3-in-1 - xda-developers

You can find some very cool Mods in this thread
(Requests and Mods for Carbonite Fusion Rom) - xda-developers
Anything you guys want baked in the Rom just PM me and I will look at it.

IF YOU ARE UPGRADING FROM .5 THEN YOU MUST WIPE EVERYTHING.
I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOUR PHONE WHILE FLASHING ANY OF MY WORK

See 2nd post for download link.

You may find updates quicker by visiting OS Masterminds

Last edited:

trock70

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Ok here are some of the stock HTC apps. This is NOT a flashable zip file. Just unzip it to your SD card and install what you want through Astro.
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Wallpapers

This one was made by Stoney 666. Thanks Dude! Awesome work!

Here are some HTC_IME Mods I made using gIMpSTa's Online theme Kitchen, I'm only posting these because he put a lot of work and effort into this and he needs much credit for it, consider a donation to him.

Use these but definitely check this out
Black and Blue
Blue Blue

Last edited:

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I flashed this one today and it's running extremely smooth, absolutely zero lag. I think I'm going to hang on to this one for a while.

flying monkey

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
one problem and maybe its just me, (great rom by the way) 3g hot spot settings force closes every time i try to open it. where i work the Internet it spotty at best so i use my phone to get Internet and cant use the 3g hot spot because it also seams not to work. other than that great work and love the rom.

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I flashed this ROM over the weekend, and of the three ROM's I have tried so far (Cyanogen, Warm Z, and Carbonite Fusion), this one has been the smoothest running so far. Absolutely no lag when scrolling between screens or multi tasking. I think I'm going to use this one for a while.

Thanks trock70 for a great ROM and thanks PvilleComp for a great write up. You all kick butt!!!

nygbrad

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I installed this last night and it worked great for about an hour. Then kept getting android force closed errors and it kept rebooting. Is there anything I can do to make this work? I like the Sense based ROMs. I tried wiping and reinstalling twice and the same thing happened each time. I also tried to upgrade and downgrade my Clockword mod too.

I'd appreciate any suggestions so that I can use this ROM.

Thanks!

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I installed this last night and it worked great for about an hour. Then kept getting android force closed errors and it kept rebooting. Is there anything I can do to make this work? I like the Sense based ROMs. I tried wiping and reinstalling twice and the same thing happened each time. I also tried to upgrade and downgrade my Clockword mod too.

I'd appreciate any suggestions so that I can use this ROM.

Thanks!

When you booted into recovery, did you wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition? Also, go to advanved, and wipe dalvik?

nygbrad

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes I did all 3 every time I reinstalled it. This is the only ROM I've had issues with. Figures, the one I'd probably like the most I have issues with haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463