cant get to recovery on the Inc.. Help

hot240sx

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I have 3.4 skyraider and I want to do a backup, using rom manager the phone reboots but it just stays in white screen. Pull the bat and got in to hboot, then I press volume down to recovery and again it shuts off and starts but just stays in white screen. I love skyraider rom, but I want to try out other stuff. What I have try so far is fix permissions, but that did not help..

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Have you tried to flash clockworkmod recovery again using Rom manager there maybe a problem with your current recovery and this might fix it.

Reactions: hot240sx

hot240sx

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I have try reflashing clockmod from rom manager and no luck thx mclarryjr. Then I try unrevoked but only made it to hboot and would not continue just like before, thx abtxpress. Upstreammiami thx for your ofer of gtalk, but I dont know how to contact u. I got my Inc the day it came out, so guess I have super amoled screen..

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
Do you have the updated hboot? I had to update mine before flashing a new ROM.

To contact upstreammiami on Gtalk just open the "Talk" app, sign in with your gmail address, menu>add friend and his name on there is Upstreammiami3o5

he's a big help when it comes to this stuff so i suggest you try to reach him

Reactions: hot240sx

hot240sx

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Jayhawkfan18 thx for your help. How do I update my hboot I have 0.77.0000 and if I do update can I use my old nandroid backups. What are the pros an most important what are the cons?

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes you still can. Go into the r.r rom thread and the file is there. Put the PB file in the root of your SD card. Go into hboot and press volume up to upgrade.

hot240sx

May 3, 2010
Visit site
ok I did the update. now I have 0.92.0000 But it only goes to hboot and fastboot. When I go to recovery again its gust a white screen with HTC INCREDIBLE. Now I cant even use my phone

hot240sx

May 3, 2010
Visit site
ok I did the update now I have 0.92.0000 But it will not get out of hboot or fastboot. When I choose power down the phone shuts off but it comes back to fastboot. When I choose reboot it does the same and when I choose recovery I gets stuck like before just white screen with HTC INCREDIBLE.