What apps can I change with CyanogenMod?

jmklei0

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I recently rooted my phone and installed CyanogenMod. As you may know, the ROM comes with "better" apps for things like calculator, clock, and calendar. They look like great apps. But, I think I may want to revert back to the original of a couple of those. Mostly for the wheel mechanism they use for the numbers, instead of the plus and minus signs. I've looked on the market for these basic apps and can't find them. How do I do that? By the way, I'm also using Titanium Backup. (which, the only apps I can find on it are the ones from Cyanogenmod)

Thanks so much.

jmklei0

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks crondable. I just saw a similar response on another Android forum. This all makes sense now. I didn't realize the native apps came with certain ROMs. I'm not sure I would want a Sense ROM back on the phone. 1) I'm starting to like the apps on CM and 2) I didn't completely like the original Sense apps. There were just some features like the wheel numbers that I found really easy to use.

As you can tell, I'm very new to flashing ROMs, or Rooting. So, this helps a lot. Thanks.

crondable

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, LPP just has some widgets that are similar to some of the Sense widgets. I too missed some Sense features when I first tried AOSP ROMs but after a while you won't be able to touch Sense again :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34