ROM's and Mods HQ2

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
It will install the latest versions of the Google apps including the market, you will be asked which ones you want to install on reboot.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
A "must have" Utility for rooted phones - Root Explorer
OR-if your poor
SuperManager app - same thing but FREE ;) just thought id let everyone know (or the select few that actually read through a whole thread)

;)

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Added updated Carbonite Fusion Theme's for CM7, Super Manager file manager and another link for Creating Boot Screens.

Last edited:
Reactions: ssethv

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Check is in the mail :p

PvilleComp your doing a great job keeping this thread up to date.

Thank you

Thank's mclarryjr. If you use the same bank as I do, you can just direct deposit it.

First National Bank of Rubbermaid
123 Main St.
Anytown, USA 12345

Att: PvilleComp... They all know me there! ;)

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Updated Splash Screen links in Mods section of OP
Thanks for adding the link to my thread in your Thread, I really appreciate it man.... for real, thank you :) I am going to try and do at least 2-3 Splashes a week, some CM related and Some related to other Roms and some just in general, if you or anyone has any ideas just let me know and Ill see if I can throw something together :)... I never knew how easy it is to do... now it is fun :)

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
PVILLE, kinda off topic... what is the difference between my internal storage (748MB total, 554MB available) and my /mnt/emmc (6.46 GB, 6.00 GB avail)... why cant I save stuff to my Emmc if I have that much space avail? hell, I just had to order a new SD card tonight because of storage issues!!! can you give me a little insight as to why it seems like emmc is off limits or something?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
The EMCC is internal storage for things like music and pictures. Unfortunately it get's wiped when you load a ROM so that's why most people don't put things there.

By default the Stock Camera will put pics and Video there.

The Internal Storage is space for apps and cache.

Reactions: zero neck

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Lol.... and Ignore the private message I sent to you, you already answered it for me I just didn't check this thread in time.

And good write up on the MIUI Rom:)

-Via Tapatalk on my hINCm7

Reactions: PvilleComp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes