[ROM] [MikRoms] Incredibly Re-Engineered Z v1.0.1 [03-8-11] Zzz..Zzz.Zzz ZOOM!

jr369

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks ill try it maybe I wasn't waiting long enough and I thought I froze so ill give it 10 minutes

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

Dhessler5

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Jardshoes, I did at first, just make sure not to update anything from the marketplace before restoring your apps from mybackup or any other type of backup.

jr369

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I still can't get this rom to work. I wipe everything, used different clockwork versions and 3.0.0.5 and 3.0.0.8 I can't past the white incredible screen WHY????

Droid121572

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I've been running it for a day, and it has been super smooth. Hulu is not playing for some reason other than that no bugs (fingers crossed)! So far I'm loving it. I've tried CM7 and Warm Z also.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

jr369

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I got a bad download. But in pretty sure that's where u got them both. It says it loads fine but still don't. How long does it take to pass the white incredible screen?

It took about 10 min to boot to the lock screen when I did it the other day.

jr369

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
It took about 10 min to boot to the lock screen when I did it the other day.

i finally got it to work i used the download links that you gave me pville thanks a bunch the file from your link was a few megabytes biger so i know it was a different download

but now i still have a problem i have cant enter any touchtone prompts on voicemail, 611, or anything..... this sucks i finally get the rom to work and still have an issue

Last edited:

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
i finally got it to work i used the download links that you gave me pville thanks a bunch the file from your link was a few megabytes biger so i know it was a different download

but now i still have a problem i have cant enter any touchtone prompts on voicemail, 611, or anything..... this sucks i finally get the rom to work and still have an issue

Happy to help - Glad it's working.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

Try clearing the cache in recovery 2 or 3 times and re-flash the ROM. I tried entering my code on VM with the 2.3.2 ROM and it worked fine.

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Im wanting to try this rom,
My game plan is to try out this Sense 2.0 rom on the weekends when 100% stability is not a huge deal and then flash back to a 100% stable rom (IE: Redemption Rom or Skyraider) when I head out for work. Since I work on the road 4 days a week I need something stable with good battery life.

My Question is without (Internal Storage Mount (EMMC) working how do I do a nand backup of this rom so I can just flash form one back to the other?

Thanks
Ken

bellison41

May 8, 2010
Visit site
This isn't a very large deal but when I was using this Rom originally I was getting quadrant scores around 1500 and I switched to something else and wasn't happy. I related the Rom and now only getting a average of 1200 any ideas? Thanks for any input.

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Im wanting to try this rom,
My game plan is to try out this Sense 2.0 rom on the weekends when 100% stability is not a huge deal and then flash back to a 100% stable rom (IE: Redemption Rom or Skyraider) when I head out for work. Since I work on the road 4 days a week I need something stable with good battery life.

My Question is without (Internal Storage Mount (EMMC) working how do I do a nand backup of this rom so I can just flash form one back to the other?

Thanks
Ken

EMMC seems to be working fine with me.. I've been using this ROM for about 3 weeks now and the battery life isnt bad either its not to buggy as well

bellison41

May 8, 2010
Visit site
How do you use the spare parts add-on features? When I check an item it says downloaded but I don't see anything apply. I was trying to use the trackball wake feature.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Trackball wake is a hit or miss operation on the DInc. It's a limitation of the hardware., It may be working, you may just need to hit it a few times.

Reactions: bellison41

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar