Unrevoked3 & Mac OS X

this_is_kyle

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I just downloaded Unrevoked3 (version 3.32) for Mac (version 10.5.8). When I go to open Unrevoked3 and I get following:

"You cannot use this version of the application Reflash with this version of Mac OS X."

Is there another version of Unrevoked3 I can download for my Mac? Any help is appreciated.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Which MAC OS are you running?

Per the Unrevoked wiki:

unrevoked3 has been through the following versions:

■v3.32:
■Actually improved compatibility with Android 2.1, instead of failing to improve compatibility with Android 2.1.​
■v3.31:
■Backed ClockworkMod down to 2.x series on EVO 4G; now 2.6.0.1.
■Still has new kernel. Still has WiMAX key backup. Now supports amend scripting again.
■ROM authors: fix your ROMs! Support will go away again in 3.x.x.x: Koush has a good thread explaining the reason why.
■Improved compatibility with Android 2.1 (fixes ?am reported error starting service?).
■Increased root timing window (fixes ?failed to get root? on supported devices).​
■v3.3:
■Fix for latest EVO 4G OTA (3.70.651.1) and EVO 4Gs with new versions of HBOOT (2.02 and 2.10).
■Switched exploits for all platforms; hopefully more reliable than rageagainstthecage
■Updated ClockworkMod, with plenty of new features:
■3.0.0.2 for EVO 4G, which has a new kernel (for better WiMAX safety), and supports WiMAX key backup
■2.5.1.2 for Incredible, which supports SLCD
■No update for Wildfire yet; sorry.
■Only Snow Leopard is supported in the OS X build.​

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers