Stuck in Hboot after PB31IMG.zip

impex

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
trying to return my phone for a blown speaker, needed to unroot. Was rooted with SkyRaider 3.5. Long story short placed PB31IMG.zip on root of sdcard to unroot, but now found out i need s-off first...anyway stuck on hboot and when i go into recovery i get black screen with red triangle and exclamation point? what to do? :confused:

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Try a battery pull and then try to boot into recovery again, and restore a backup.
If that works, there's an unrevoked s-on .zip you need to flash, and then you can go back to stock settings afterwards.
If that doesn't work, i bet somebody who knows more than i do will jump in and get you some help.

btw there is a section for unrooting stickied up top, you should check that out.

impex

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
PvilleComp: you fixed it for me! got me thinking, cause i don't remember where i downloaded the PB31IMG.zip. I think i downloaded it a while ago knowing i might need it one day...anyway found a different PB31IMG.zip that had a different hboot file inside. installed on my sdcard and tada...back in business. So now i guess im still rooted since s-off is still off, just have the stock rom...anyway sigh of relief...thx!