Skyraider 4.0 Available Now

rpz3.14

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Ur the man... Thank you very much, I cannot figure out how to use it and make it work correctly and I really want to have to clear rosie mod and the cool blue notification bar

Sent from my SuperDinc via Tapatalk

Why, thank you! Here's what I've got so far.

CAP201105111239.jpg

I've only modified the com.htc.resources file, which changes the clear rosie, the signal strength, and the 3g/1x icons. My battery icon is in the framework-res.apk and has a ton of other changes. I also used the honeybread icons by haxzamatic instead of the ones you posted, cause I like them better. Let me know if you want this and I can give you a dropbox link to the apk, though you'll still have to apply it with ninjamorph.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
GOOD NEWS... I went to verizon and they gave me such a hard time that I am getting a new thunderbolt WITH NO cosmetic defaults for only 100 dollars tomorrow morning.... yay... I cant believe it....

rpz3.14

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
GOOD NEWS... I went to verizon and they gave me such a hard time that I am getting a new thunderbolt WITH NO cosmetic defaults for only 100 dollars tomorrow morning.... yay... I cant believe it....

That's awesome! I hope your TB experience goes better this time around, and I guess you won't be needing my help to get the setup you want.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
That's awesome! I hope your TB experience goes better this time around, and I guess you won't be needing my help to get the setup you want.
Well. I have an appt with a dude at a store near my house because they were out of them at the store I went to... I explained why I sent the old one back (cosmetic issues) and told him that I wouldn't walk out of the store if it looked like the old one... he is also going to bring me a Dinc2 just in case :) Now I just need to sell my Dinc!!!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well. I have an appt with a dude at a store near my house because they were out of them at the store I went to... I explained why I sent the old one back (cosmetic issues) and told him that I wouldn't walk out of the store if it looked like the old one... he is also going to bring me a Dinc2 just in case :) Now I just need to sell my Dinc!!!

Lol done changed your mind again ;)

Id get the dinc2 over the tbolt :) but to each their own.Whichever you decide Goodluck

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site

DINC 2!!! Tbolt seems alright and all but the 4G speeds at the expense of having a battery that can go more than 5 hours between charges just isn't worth it to me...yet.

What are you going to flash? With out ROM's and all its....just...a...phone? Wheres the fun in that?

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
DINC 2!!! Tbolt seems alright and all but the 4G speeds at the expense of having a battery that can go more than 5 hours between charges just isn't worth it to me...yet.

What are you going to flash? With out ROM's and all its....just...a...phone? Wheres the fun in that?
Def NOT the Dinc2... I played with it alot at the store today... NOT impressed... its the same phone we all have... I want 4g.... we'll see what happens tomorrow... Ill keep you all posted :) plus it is going to be months before anything worth while comes out that is 4g and the Charge sux, (according to the store peeps)

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Def NOT the Dinc2... I played with it alot at the store today... NOT impressed... its the same phone we all have...

But you can take super-mediocre grainy self portraits and keep them on your smaller internal storage? The Jacksonville humidity must be affecting your brain bro!

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Seth, you get your metamorth thing all straight?

I've used it a couple times and it is a little odd compared to flashing but works. A word of caution though, after I "metamorphed" (not sure if thats a term) the transparent app drawer it added some sort of vanilla launcher theme as well. I got around it rebooting, when it finished it's boot it axed if I wanted to use the ADW theme or Skyraider theme...obviously chose the Skyraider.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

Good luck tomorrow morning. Just out of curiosity... What was the cosmetic damage on your first Tbolt?

Adrenaline has a couple of nice Tbolt rom's out as well as CM coming soon.

And bacause I would kick myself for NOT saying it... Don't sell your DInc too fast! ;) :D

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Good luck tomorrow morning. Just out of curiosity... What was the cosmetic damage on your first Tbolt?

Adrenaline has a couple of nice Tbolt rom's out as well as CM coming soon.

And bacause I would kick myself for NOT saying it... Don't sell your DInc too fast! ;) :D
The cosmetic was pretty bad pixel leakage at the botton of the black part of the screen and light leaking through the left side of the screen from an angle... it was very noticeable... I told the dude at the store today that I would not get another one if the same issue exists, (i got the last one online so I couldn't look at it first) also he tried to talk me into a Dinc2 and I said NO... he let me hold a non-operating charge and didn't like it at all... and im sure in the next 6 months when my moms upgrad which she wont use and I will, there iwll be other and better phones out

Why should I NOT sell my Dinc so fast... jw

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried to same a scene using SR4?

My biggest annoyance with this ROM so far was when I lent my phone to my brother, who, having never played with an android phone before, dug into menus to see what the phone was hiding. One of the first things he did was changed the scene to see the different prepackaged looks. When he gave the phone back, I realized that I hadn't saved "my scene" and would have to rebuild it. Then, to my surprise, I couldn't find a way to save any scene, meaning that it was really easy to change to a standard scene and really annoying to get back to your set up if you accidentally did.

Random question to you, a random persom online...do u know if its common for hulu and adobe flash 10.1 to both work flawlessly at the same time on SR 4.0...? A response will be greately appreciated...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm