[ROM]★Uber Z?★◄♚RLS3♚►★[Froyo]♚[2.2]♚[Sense 2.0]★

JoelZ9614

May 15, 2011
Visit site
[ROM]★Uber Z?★◄♚RLS3♚►★[Froyo]♚[2.2]♚[Sense 2.0]★

UBER-Z-RLS3-AWESOME.jpg

If you like this ROM...

CLOCKWORKMOD 2.X.X.X ONLY FOR NOW!! HERE'S A TEMPORARY CWM 2.5.1.2[FLASH THIS AND THEN FLASH THE ROM]

Changelog
RLS1 [5/5/2011]-Rebuilt Completely With All Uber Customizations And New Z Rom Fixes and Ziggys 4/13 BFS Kernel. CWM 2 Only For Now :)
RLS2 [5/14/2011]- Sense 3.0 Style Dock,Transparent App Drawer And Notification Pull down, New Right Rosie Icon, Green Battery, New Notfication Toggles Theme.
RLS3 [5/14/2011]-New Lockscreen, New Right Button Icon, Updated LaunchKey, More Transparency In Rosie Dock, Updated To Flash 10.3, Fix For Notification Toggles (Widget.txt), Added Gadgets "Uber Green" HTC Skin.

Links RLS3:
UBER-Z-RLS3[FULL ROM][WIPE DATA AND CACHE!!]
UBER-Z-RLS3[Flashover For People On UBER-Z-RLS2 Already..NOT FULL ROM!!][WIPE CACHE AND DALVIK CACHE..NOT DATA!!!]
Kernels:
ZIGGY 3/12 BFS KERNEL
ZIGGY 4/10 BFS HAVS KERNEL
ZIGGY 4/15 BFS KERNEL
STOCK INCREDIBLE KERNEL
LOU'S KERNELS

Bugs
Touch Tones(Fix Settings>Sound>Audible Touch Tones>Long Tones)
You Tell Me :D

Thanks: Gmichaelow For All Of His Hard Work, Incubus26jc and MynFor Some Fixes And Icon, Jermaine Fixes, NilsP Fixes, IncDoes For Desire Z Port, Ziggy For His Kernel, Tommytomatoe For Having The Patience To Teach Me Some Things :D, TheImpaler747 For Helping Me, Gadget For His Right Rosie Icon And "Uber Green" HTC Skin

Last edited:

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Joel - Gald to see you posted this here! - I'll add this to the Rom's and Mods thread tonight!

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you here.

Last edited:

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
So I flashed this ROM this morning and so far no problems. Just one question, I'm thinking thr right hand rosie button is mappable but can't for the life of me figure out where the setting for it is. I've tried looking through settings and all and tried just dragging an icon over to it but no luck. Anyone got any ideas?

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks anyway zero neck...after a random reboot and total freeze up that I could not wake the phone up from I went back to my nandroid of nightly #81. Sense 2.0 was cool and all but mu gbread keyboard didn't jive with it and the voice to text on the froyo keyboard was iffy. Overall Id say very nice ROM but stability is crucial for me as I work on call and if the phone doesn't work, I don't work.

Id hit your thanks button zero neck but I don't see it on the mobile forum...ill hit you up later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21