Get to Step 7 and superoneclick becomes unresponsive

ThaMule

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: Can't get drivers installed

Just bought phone today and am doing this on W7. I am using V2.2. I tried version 2.1 and it gets stuck on step 2.6 and then becomes unresponsive

Last edited:

ThaMule

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this will work, but I was reading on the XDA thread the some Captivate owners had to switch the exploit type to psneuter instead of auto to resolve this issue.

This actually worked. Don't know why my phone wouldnt do it with auto but other ones will but its done now. Thanks!

ThaMule

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Well...I said it worked. I got the box saying that my phone had been rooted and then when I tried to install titanium backup. It told me that I did not have root on my phone.

ThaMule

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Re-rooted it and it went through again and finished and I got the would you like to donate box at the end. Now I dont have the superuser icon anymore

dan in la

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Using psneuter in Superoneclick also worked for me. Thanks very much for suggesting it. I had been banging my head against a wall trying several different methods with no success.

AgentMissa

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I can't get it to go. I tried to reboot the computer and use psneuter. All it does is freeze up :-\

Just wanted to add I got it working. Just kept redoing the entire process. Guess it finally gave in.

Last edited:

okcableguy

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
HTC Hero S v2.3

get to Step 7 with Auto and it says "mount: Operation not permitted"
get to Step 5 with GB and it says "mount: Operation not permitted"
get to Step 5 with the other two and it says "mount: Operation not permitted"

i'm lost.... z4root didn't work, SuperClick don't work..... just don't know what I'm doing wrong here!

rbriz

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
How do you solved? I feel the same.

- - - Updated - - -

HTC Hero S v2.3

get to Step 7 with Auto and it says "mount: Operation not permitted"
get to Step 5 with GB and it says "mount: Operation not permitted"
get to Step 5 with the other two and it says "mount: Operation not permitted"

i'm lost.... z4root didn't work, SuperClick don't work..... just don't know what I'm doing wrong here!

How do you solved? I feel the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs