i tried to root my cell and now it doesnt work

Demarie04

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I tried to root my cellphone and i dont know what i did wrong cause now my phone wont start correctly...i've tried to turn it off but it doesnt work, it only stays in the at&t logo then the screen turns black and a white box appears with an arrow and the android logo...and it keeps saying formatting cache, formatting data and rebooting over and over again... i dont know what to do!! please help me!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I tried to root my cellphone and i dont know what i did wrong cause now my phone wont start correctly...i've tried to turn it off but it doesnt work, it only stays in the at&t logo then the screen turns black and a white box appears with an arrow and the android logo...and it keeps saying formatting cache, formatting data and rebooting over and over again... i dont know what to do!! please help me!!

Try powering off, or pulling the battery. Reboot into recovery. Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html

Wipe cache, then reboot. If that doesn't work, go into recovery again, and do a factory reset. Reboot again.