I tried to root my cellphone and i dont know what i did wrong cause now my phone wont start correctly...i've tried to turn it off but it doesnt work, it only stays in the at&t logo then the screen turns black and a white box appears with an arrow and the android logo...and it keeps saying formatting cache, formatting data and rebooting over and over again... i dont know what to do!! please help me!!
    08-03-2013 09:02 AM
    I tried to root my cellphone and i dont know what i did wrong cause now my phone wont start correctly...i've tried to turn it off but it doesnt work, it only stays in the at&t logo then the screen turns black and a white box appears with an arrow and the android logo...and it keeps saying formatting cache, formatting data and rebooting over and over again... i dont know what to do!! please help me!!
    Try powering off, or pulling the battery. Reboot into recovery. Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...2-s3-tab2.html

Wipe cache, then reboot. If that doesn't work, go into recovery again, and do a factory reset. Reboot again.
    08-03-2013 09:22 AM
    i wiped the cache, did a reboot but it didnt work so i tried the factory reset and reboot and it didnt work either...
    08-03-2013 08:26 PM
    i wiped the cache, did a reboot but it didnt work so i tried the factory reset and reboot and it didnt work either...
    O would flash a stock ROM. Then you can start over

Sent from a SlimROM S3.
    08-03-2013 09:55 PM