Ingress beta invites

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I would be grateful if anyone could PM me an invite code or PM me and I would provide my gmail, whatever is needed....REALLY want in on this! Looks amazing! Thanks!

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I just received my invite :beer:. Now to think of what side to join :D I'm in Chicago BTW.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I disagree there... the activation codes are NOT email specific... I had to manually enter my email then put in the code... lots of people have different accounts... one personal and one random/work related... they don't always want to have personal emails used for things like that...

But having said that... most people I have read about... it takes 3-5 art submissions to get a code... took me 5 as well... and in just 3 days from when I heard of ingress for the first time...

So yes... Bottom line... begging is useless...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

All I did was add the ingress staff on g+ and submitted my gmail.

yankele

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I do think that it is email specific, because all I did was to log in with my Gmail account and everything else was done for me.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Website doesn't give much info on it but the video has me interested if anyone has an invite laying around

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
If you go to www.nianticproject.com and start from the beginning, there's a bit of a story line to the game.

Short version: there's two factions Resistance & Enlightened battling for control of the world. There are portals set up everywhere and you have to physically go out and capture them, reinforce them, recharge them, etc. As well as go out in search of weapons and defenses. (ie hacking (farming). Portals)

Once you are in the game, you can go to www.ingress.com/Intel and search around for portals before you leave your home...so you have an idea of where to go.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I can send out invites now anybody wanna join the resistance??

I don't think it works like that... your probably seeing the invite tab at the top... but don't think that's an immediate invite as I've seen dozens of activated people asking for codes for their friends and family... I may be wrong tho...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton