Ingress beta invites

BoxcarJoe

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I need one!

My first smartphone arrived, the all new(well not so new) Nexus 4, and I would very much love, if an invite came my way.

BTW did I mention that I'll join the side of the one who can spare me one!

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I need one!

My first smartphone arrived, the all new(well not so new) Nexus 4, and I would very much love, if an invite came my way.

BTW did I mention that I'll join the side of the one who can spare me one!

Enjoy that new Nexus. PM me a valid Gmail address and I'll get you taken care of.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

greenfrog187

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Just got the Note 2 and am an avid gamer. My boss just started playing this game and im filled with envy. This phone and game are amazing and really want to be apart of it. Would anyone be willing to assist me with getting started? I downloaded it but says I need to activate. I went to the website and submitted an application but i haven gotten the email yet. Did I do something wrong?

reechard07

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Just joined the site and hoping someone will be willing to send me an invite for this game. Had to watch my friends play all weekend but they are too low a level.

Will pm my gmail if someone can.

Need to go get some advise on other bits for my new galaxy s3.

Tre Lawrence

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Just joined the site and hoping someone will be willing to send me an invite for this game. Had to watch my friends play all weekend but they are too low a level.

Will pm my gmail if someone can.

Need to go get some advise on other bits for my new galaxy s3.

PM me if you need one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674