Install on a second device?

Matt74uk

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I decided to install on my Nexus 7 as I wanted to see it on a bigger screen, but obviously now I want to actually play on my Nexus 4, but my activation code doesn't work any more (I presume because it was used on the N7). Anyone know how I can transfer it?

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
You should be able to use the game on two devices. I have it installed on both my SGS3 and my CM10 HP TouchPad. Make sure you are signed in to the same Gmail account on your Nexus 4 that you play your game with. Aside from that, try an uninstall/re-install, and see if that works.

Matt74uk

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Trouble is I picked a Yahoo account to associate the game to and can't get past the activation screen to do the same on the Nexus 4. I think I'll try and contact them to delete the account so I can start again with the Google account instead ;)

BMIC50

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
You should be able to use the game on two devices. I have it installed on both my SGS3 and my CM10 HP TouchPad. Make sure you are signed in to the same Gmail account on your Nexus 4 that you play your game with. Aside from that, try an uninstall/re-install, and see if that works.

I have this exact same setup and it works. But I used my gmail account that is my main account for both devices. Do you have your yahoo account linked/added to your Nexus 7?