Low FPS on note 2

stryfetew

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed in high portal areas that the game comes to a crawl? When i'm away from this area I stick to 29-31fps but once I'm in this area with 55+ portals and control fields it just crawls.. I'm on a Note 2 just picked it up this past weekend.

saregister

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I've never had a single problem on my note2. I was running factory rom for the for the first week and went to the jedi x11 rom and never saw a problem. Only time i ever saw less than 29fps was when i underclocked to 1ghz. I keep the clock at 1.2ghz.

My wifes gs3 on the other hand can not seem to get the scanner going. I'm trying to figure out if it the GPS antenna or something else running in the background.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed in high portal areas that the game comes to a crawl? When i'm away from this area I stick to 29-31fps but once I'm in this area with 55+ portals and control fields it just crawls.. I'm on a Note 2 just picked it up this past weekend.

I just noticed this, and allow me to find a jealousy icon.. :mad: (close enough)

I'm on high-speed WiFi and I've NEVER, EVER seen more than 21fps. Out on Verizon's 3G, it's usually around 6-10fps, sometimes closer to 15 on really good days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers