08-31-2011 10:43 PM
80 ... 234
tools
    If that hole is just to take a piece off, then why do all cases allow room for it? You wouldn't need to access it with the case on. Kinda like the hole for the sim tray on an iPhone, cases don't make room for it to show. That just doesn't sound right to me. I could be wrong, but I don't know.
    03-23-2011 09:08 AM
    I am stuck between Otterbox Commuter/Defender or the Seidio Active-X/Rugged cases...

Any suggestions? I just want to make sure if it gets dropped (back or screen) that it wont mess up or break.
    I ordered a Seidio Active-X. Hopefully it will arrive today.
    03-23-2011 02:43 PM
    The Seidio Active X and it is AWESOME. Fits great. Its like having a soft rubber case, but the skeleton that snaps over it keeps it from slipping off the edges when you pull it out of a snug pocket and makes it feel better in a pocket. Also looks real nice! I went with the dark blue, which is very dark almost black adds some contrast with the black rubber. Very cool.
    I have a Skinomi screen protector. Thinking about going bare glass, I got one tiny spec of dust underneath..... I think Swype just feels better on the bare glass..
    03-25-2011 11:56 AM
    I'm looking for more Otterbox Commuter cases for the Inspire but in vain. All the links on Google are purple! Would Case-Mate tough be a good alternative?

I have been searching the internet up and down and sideways and cannot find the otterbox in Purple ...Could you please tell me where the purple ones are?
    07-11-2011 02:38 PM
    I've got a otterbox defender case i'm looking to get rid for the inspire/ desire....its case only, no screen protector. Looking to get $20 for it, pm me if interested.
    08-31-2011 10:43 PM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD