Otterbox...???

RedneckBB

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Good greif when will they ever get there butts in gear and release some cases for this device! RANT!!:mad:
I can't find a thing for this device! Grrr.......

RedneckBB

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok this is what I will do...I'm going to make one more sweep around my local stores
This weekend and if I don't find one I will pm you for your info. Is the case in good condition?

LaLaLaRue23

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I just bought my husband the defender case for desire hd and we got it today. fits great. We bought it off ebay for $40...a little steep but he needed it and it's worth it! :)

Silas0220

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
If it ends up that he's not, I have a commuter case + ActiveX holster (fits the commuter case) that I'd gladly trade you for the defender, if it's in good condition. Hit me up!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I love otterbox cases, they also have a great warranty. Hope that his one doesn't add too much bulk to this device. I had the iPhone 4 version, and it really made my phone a fatty.

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Silas, the case is brand new in box. The only thing I did was remove the back plastic that covers the flash and mic. This was so that the Mic would work properly. How old is your commutter? I'm really wanting one. I have two defenders and want a commutter. This way I would have one of each. Let me know. I have pics of the case as well.

Silas0220

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The Commuter is about 3 weeks old, but I've only had it on the phone a couple times, briefly. As far as I can see, there are no visible marks of any kind on it. I don't have any pictures, but I could take a few when I get home on Monday if you like. Feel free to move to PMs if you're interested, so we don't clutter up the thread.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood