idris97

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, My HTC inspire is stuck on the 'HTC Boot up screen' and my sd card doesnt read in clockworkmod, it says its not mounted which it is. I could boot Into bootloader but cant really fix anything . Is there a way i can fix this issue. Also ive tried the RUU method but it says to coneect to a usb which is connected. I have htc sync too.

buddapaw#CB

May 10, 2011
Visit site
This my answer for the post above it should help you as well

@ Alchem3 try to find the PD98IMG.Zip (rooted stock rom -
Link for the ROM: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! ) and load it on your SD card, if your computer is unable to recognize your device remove your sd card and use a card reader reload the file onto the card. Then place it back into your phone, when you get the HBOOT screen choose to update and just follow the steps and it will get you back to the stock rooted rom. Then if you backed up your apps you can then reload them. YAY! my first post and I'm bringing knowledge. By the way it is a good idea to keep this file handy.

idris97

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
ok. So i'm going to have to buy a card reader, but I have one question. If my sd card isn't recognized on my phone in the first place, how will my phone read it when I add the stock rom file to it . Do I have to buy a new sd card?

buddapaw#CB

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok do a battery pull, then press volume down and power to get to HBoot (hold the volume down button first). It will search for the PD98IMG.Zip on your sd card hopefully it reads it, then if the file is not found then you can scroll down to get to recovery mode. Hopefully you backed up your previous rom and you can just choose to restore. By the way what rom were you flashing? Did you do the Rom Manager sd card partition deal? if so that may be the problem because it doesn't play nice with some roms. I soft bricked my phone yesterday loading Gingerbeast.

idris97

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Actually theres nothing on my sd card because i was trying to make a bootable usb for my computer and i used my phone. I wasnt reading and I said "Click continue to erase everything on the usb ''which in my case was my sd card. So yea. :(

buddapaw#CB

May 10, 2011
Visit site
That's the problem, get someone with a phone that uses a micro sd card, use their phone to format the card. Mount their phone as a disk drive on your computer, copy the PD98IMG.Zip to the card. Replace the card in your phone, then reboot to HBOOT ( press volume down and hold then press power) scroll down to update and there you go. That should be it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX