HTC Inspire stuck on logo screen

amey0224

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
So I rooted my HTC Inspire using Hack Ace Kit. Than I flashed a custom HTC Sense 3.0 ROM. I decided it was too slow for me so I went into CloworkMod Recovery and wiped all data/delvik from the phone & SD card. When I rebooted my phone, the plain HTC logo screen appears followed by the HTC logo screen w/ the "Quietly Brilliant". It keeps repeating the screen over and over. If I plug it into the PC the PC never detects it because the phone is turning off and on, and my volume buttons are broken off so its difficult to do a reset. How do I return back to custom ROM and make my phone work?

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
You should have reflashed the rom after wiping. You are now in a bootloop. The typical fix would be to put the rom on the root of your SD card as a PD98IMG file and flash thru bootloader. Since your volume button is broken, I assume this is not possible. I would suggest searching for the method to flash the rom thru the sdk using adb. If you can't get the PC to recognize the phone, you might try going into a chat session that is linked in the hack kit developers signature, attn1. Those guys there can probably help you get it straight.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463