HTC inspire (very) easy root?

Alec23

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I just got the inspire and have tried a few ways to root. I'm pretty new and the one-click root from xda won't make a gold card. It comes up error. I have a MacBook pro with bootcamp and I've been searching for while for an easy root. I really want to root it. Any help would be appreciated.

kj2707

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I just got the inspire and have tried a few ways to root. I'm pretty new and the one-click root from xda won't make a gold card. It comes up error. I have a MacBook pro with bootcamp and I've been searching for while for an easy root. I really want to root it. Any help would be appreciated.
how do u root your htc inspire 4g? i really wont to because i will feel control of my whole phone. so please tell me a simple very easy and safe way to root my phone. please help! and thanks if you do:D

frmorrison

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
You can root using the Ace hack kit v12.3. You can find it on XDA developers forum.
I wouldn't call it easy to root, since there are many steps and you must do them all.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Ace hack kit was amazing im rooted s off no carrier iq crap im running cm7 loving it. Ok read the fin manual i tried it 4 times before i really read it make sure your on a usb on the mother board no front pannel turn off security mal ware spy ware it will mess it up and possibly brick your phone the text. Cajun with the key is in the. Txt files its painless it took me 10 mins to root ace is amazing. Its basically the only reliable way trust me

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
@the lewis ok are you on a custom Tom or just trying to root? If your on a custom rom. Unable USB mass storage if your on HTC att stock irk what to tell you try enabling USB debugging and see it it will recognise now if your on a really really old computer such as XP and not use 2.0 that mite be y other wise irk what to tell you??

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to root without a computer i just wont my damn tethering to work. can anyone help thanks

If you want wired tethered you can probably just use clockwork tether. It installs a client on your PC to work. I haven't tried it (yet) but it's supposed to be pretty reliable.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk