[ROM] AT&T Stock ROM - Sense w/ Sideload Enabled [5/17/11]

homescrub

Mar 1, 2011
twitter.com
AT&T Stock ROM - Ace_Cingular_US_1.84.502.11-Radio-26_06_06 _30_M​

Original thread: [ROM] Ace_Cingular_US_1.84.502.11-Radio-26_06_06 _30_M - xda-developers

This ROM is a stock rom for anyone wanting to downgrade back to Sense. It's stock AT&T - just rooted, without overwriting recovery and hboot.

Note: If you want to go back to stock with unroot, go here: http://forum.androidcentral.com/inspire-rooting-roms-hacks/88094-rom-t-stock-rom-sense-unroot.html.

The stock shipping RUU with all of the HSUPA OTA update patches applied, rooted, busyboxed by attn1.

Mods:
  • System image repacked with OTA patches, ROOT & Superuser & Busybox
  • Boot Image Kernel rebuild with OTA config, TUN and CIFS and EXT4 support added.
  • Hboot removed so any ENG Hboots are not overwritten.
  • Stock recovery removed because - well who wants stock recovery?
  • Regular Android unknown sources (side loading) toggle enabled in SL version (bottom download)

Notes:
  • S-OFF is required to flash this
  • Rename to PD98IMG.zip and put it on your sdcard
  • Flash it from HBOOT when prompted to upgrade.
  • This WILL wipe data. Do a nandroid backup, then you can selectively restore data from nandriod after installing this (Provided you are coming from a compatible ROM).
  • I did not make this Clockworkmod flashable because it contains a radio. I believe the RUU method is a safer way to flash radios.

DOWNLOAD:

RUU_Ace_Cingular_US_1.84.502.11-Radio-26_06_06_30_M_PD98IMG.zip
- No side load (Unknown sources/3rd party app - original ATT) version
md5sum: f2c80025662eae4f68f205d5cda48fa2

Ace_Cingular_US_SL_1.84.502.11-Radio-26_06_06_30_M_PD98IMG.zip - Same as above, but with mod for side load toggle enabled

Ace_Cingular_US_SL_1.84.502.11-Radio-26_06_06_30_M_PD98IMG.zip
Mirror
md5sum: 7d01386682e7ffdbecc725e68351c13a[/QUOTE]

-----------------

How to install:
1) Download the file
2) Rename Ace_Cingular_US_1.84.502.11-Radio-26_06_06 _30_M.zip to PD98IMG.zip
3) Place PD98IMG.zip on the root of your SD card
4) Reboot phone into hboot (by powering off phone and then powering on while holding down power and volume minus until the boot screen loads)
5) Hboot will ask if you want to update...click yes, and hold your breath

Last edited:
Reactions: HawtDogFlvrWtr

Staticpunk84

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
silly ? here but is this for if you want to go back to stock like it was out of the box. Cause I was trying to do the update with WiFi and it was not able to came up a black screen with the android guy had to do battery pull,

homescrub

Mar 1, 2011
twitter.com
silly ? here but is this for if you want to go back to stock like it was out of the box. Cause I was trying to do the update with WiFi and it was not able to came up a black screen with the android guy had to do battery pull,

well technically, because this release is a rooted version of Sense, its not out of the box per-say.

homescrub

Mar 1, 2011
twitter.com
(No HSUPA/sideload Update). Please verify that the build and radio numbers match your device how would you go about doing that?

Well basically, once you are taken back to stock, you will just pretty much set up your device's wifi and re-download the official AT&T update for the phone.

The radio part is for those users who have flashed over other radio roms to enable HSUPA roms etc. So they have to have the stock radio to flash it back. If you haven't messed with the radio roms, then you will be ok. Some people do, and some don't. Most ROMs already have the radios pre-installed, but this won't interfere with it.

Not to get lost, this is in reference to: http://forum.androidcentral.com/inspire-rooting-roms-hacks/88094-rom-t-stock-rom-sense-unroot.html

Staticpunk84

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
o ok cause I have the H over my signal I thought you meant that you dont get HSUPA like you lose the service or something..so over all this will bring you right back to stock as if it was right out of the box.

homescrub

Mar 1, 2011
twitter.com
o ok cause I have the H over my signal I thought you meant that you dont get HSUPA like you lose the service or something..so over all this will bring you right back to stock as if it was right out of the box.

Right. In this thread, this particular ROM won't give you a clean build because its still rooted, but this one will: http://forum.androidcentral.com/inspire-rooting-roms-hacks/88094-rom-t-stock-rom-sense-unroot.html

To not confuse members, please post there. Thanks.

ralphsclub

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
AT&T Stock ROM - Ace_Cingular_US_1.84.502.11-Radio-26_06_06 _30_M​

Original thread: [ROM] Ace_Cingular_US_1.84.502.11-Radio-26_06_06 _30_M - xda-developers

This ROM is a stock rom for anyone wanting to downgrade back to Sense. It's stock AT&T - just rooted, without overwriting recovery and hboot.

Note: If you want to go back to stock with unroot, go here: http://forum.androidcentral.com/inspire-rooting-roms-hacks/88094-rom-t-stock-rom-sense-unroot.html.

The stock shipping RUU with all of the HSUPA OTA update patches applied, rooted, busyboxed by attn1.

Mods:
  • System image repacked with OTA patches, ROOT & Superuser & Busybox
  • Boot Image Kernel rebuild with OTA config, TUN and CIFS and EXT4 support added.
  • Hboot removed so any ENG Hboots are not overwritten.
  • Stock recovery removed because - well who wants stock recovery?
  • Regular Android unknown sources (side loading) toggle enabled in SL version (bottom download)

Notes:
  • S-OFF is required to flash this
  • Rename to PD98IMG.zip and put it on your sdcard
  • Flash it from HBOOT when prompted to upgrade.
  • This WILL wipe data. Do a nandroid backup, then you can selectively restore data from nandriod after installing this (Provided you are coming from a compatible ROM).
  • I did not make this Clockworkmod flashable because it contains a radio. I believe the RUU method is a safer way to flash radios.

DOWNLOAD:

RUU_Ace_Cingular_US_1.84.502.11-Radio-26_06_06_30_M_PD98IMG.zip
- No side load (Unknown sources/3rd party app - original ATT) version
md5sum: f2c80025662eae4f68f205d5cda48fa2

Ace_Cingular_US_SL_1.84.502.11-Radio-26_06_06_30_M_PD98IMG.zip - Same as above, but with mod for side load toggle enabled

Ace_Cingular_US_SL_1.84.502.11-Radio-26_06_06_30_M_PD98IMG.zip
Mirror
md5sum: 7d01386682e7ffdbecc725e68351c13a

-----------------

How to install:
1) Download the file
2) Rename Ace_Cingular_US_1.84.502.11-Radio-26_06_06 _30_M.zip to PD98IMG.zip
3) Place PD98IMG.zip on the root of your SD card
4) Reboot phone into hboot (by powering off phone and then powering on while holding down power and volume minus until the boot screen loads)
5) Hboot will ask if you want to update...click yes, and hold your breath[/QUOTE]
The dl link doesn't seem to work. is there another location I can get it from