blueluck77

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
MIUI 1.6.10v3 (2.3.4)

Android Revolution 4G 5.1.10

ClearDroid V1.1.21

TB Fusion 1.1.9

Virtuous Unity 1.24.0

CoreDroid HD V7.0 (2.3.3) - Too flashy for my taste. I prefer simple, and functional, but it did exactly what it says it will do, and my download speeds were ridiculously fast.

RCMix3D KINGDOM v1.5 (2.3.3)

HONEYSENSE HD V5.0 - I liked this one, but there are couple of instances when you cant see the text when you need to (deleting texts, and picking an alarm)

MDJ's ViVO Sense v.3.0.8

Ingersoll 2.5

CyanogenMod V7.0.3 - This is by far the best one I have installed on my Inspire, just make sure you install the optional Google Apps or your phone will be pretty boring). This is so fast that my phone does a complete REBOOT in less than 1min... That in itself speaks volumes as these phones suck at rebooting.

Inspired Saga v1.1 - Really liked this one, basically a Gingerbread stock release for the Inspire

Android Revolution HD 4.0 β 4 (2.3)

DJ's Ultimate Droid HD v1.8

Cognition HD v1.0.1

LeeDrOiD 4G v2.2.9

Phoenix Evolution HD 1.0

Motoman234 Remix V1.0

d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f v2.0

TPC Optimized Stock ROM v2 - Stock Rom cleaned up and faster with better battery use

I am sure there are lots more, but these are definitely the most popular and you will have the least amount of issues with.

Last edited:

blktalon456

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I've been running core droid for almost a week and like the way it functions. I may try another also, didn't see Gingerbeast in the list. Am I missing something?

RoboWarrior

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Coredroid was great but it seemed lag even when was oc to 1.3. And the battery seemed to drain faster. Leedroid was perfect and kingdom Rom was excellent except for the fact I'm waiting for 2.0 before I jump onto the bandwagon.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Ryan Roland

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Leedroid was perfect .

I've been running Leedroid for 3 days and here's what I've noticed. It is stable and smooth except some of the 3.0 widgets wont work and something that has really been bugging me is the last two nights my phone will automatically send text to people of something I texted them like a month ago. I'll try to upload screen shots if it helps.

anyone else have that issue?

and it always says I have a new VM but I don't

And anyone found a ROM that will play netflix and hulu plus without any deep hacks?

Last edited:

blueluck77

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I've been running Leedroid for 3 days and here's what I've noticed. It is stable and smooth except some of the 3.0 widgets wont work and something that has really been bugging me is the last two nights my phone will automatically send text to people of something I texted them like a month ago. I'll try to upload screen shots if it helps.

anyone else have that issue?

and it always says I have a new VM but I don't

And anyone found a ROM that will play netflix and hulu plus without any deep hacks?

I had that issue on the stock rom before I ever rooted or anything like that.

Ryan Roland

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I had that issue on the stock rom before I ever rooted or anything like that.

I fixed the vm problem by leaving myself a cm and then deleting it and the symbol went away

Ended up going back to cm7.1 anyway so no problems now. I felt the battery life was pretty bad on leedroid and itmaybe because of sense 3.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674