Received My Phone Today!

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
So it has arrived. Initial impressions are this thing is fast. Really fast. Now, I'll report back after I've loaded all of my apps and tweak the settings and see if it's still as fast. If so, then yeah, I'm all about it. It's syncing all info right now, so it may be a little bit.

OH, and here's how stupid I am having been on CDMA for so long. The MT4G was my first true GSM phone. I got the new phone and needed to know how to swap numbers to this phone. On VZW and Sprint, you have to go through all this programming apparently. Here, it was swapping sim cards. Wow, what have I been missing this whole time? I'm such a newb. :(

gerasimatos

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
You realize that with android devices no matter what the carrier is easier? you just save them to you google account and as soon as you sign in, boom, they are there?

You would be surprised that most people dont know Google stores all of your data and then pushes it to the devices. I have a few devices on multiple carriers, and this is a major selling point for me as whenI make a change its pushed and saved to my work phone, my personal phone, and my international phone.

When you couple in other synchronization software such as Drop Box things get even better.