Greetings to you all!

CDubNY

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone! My name is Calvin, and I have recently joined the Android elite with my purchase of the Moto Droid Bionic the day it came out. After 21 sad, depressing, infuriating, sometimes embarrassing months with my old clunker of a Blackberry Storm2, sweet relief came when my upgrade date came along and three days later, so did the Bionic. Life seems so much better with this phone! I felt almost like I was in an ever shrinking box that would give me an hourglass and make me wait to try and move around.

My Bionic runs fast, browses the internet like it's its job, and can handle multiple apps like a pro. None of which I can say about my old CrapStorm2 (must remember to watch my language around here -_-;; ). Needless to say that the last 6 days have been a total whirlwind romance. It fits everything I need and then some. The only complaint I have is that 4G is a real hog on the battery, but carrying around a spare battery is not an issue for me (I did it all the time with my BB), and seeing as how the Bionic fully loads after 1 minute instead of the 10 it took on my CrapStorm2, it will be much less of a drag switching out batteries.

Now that i've basically given my abridged life story, let me say that I am looking forward to mingling with everyone here. It's something i've wanted to do for a while but wanted to have a good reason to. Now that I have my phone, I feel like like I shall fit right in! Cheers to you all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463