Help with email app on my exhibit II 4G

franquis

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Good morning, I'm a new android user coming from BB. I bought the exhibit II 4G and am having a few issues with it. Wondering if someone else had the same and how they fixed it.
1. when I am swiping an email and make a mistake, I use the X (backspace-next to the M) to erase the letter or word, but instead of deleting it, the word actually gets duplicated ggrrr makes me crazy!
2. when I am answering a text message and tap on the window to bring up the keyboard, the screen doesn't respond. I tap and tap and tap 3-4-5 times until finally it appears. It's not a screen problem because it only happens on the messaging app
3. when composing an email (yahoomail) I try to find my contacts, but the only ones I see are my Skype contacts
4. and last... I've read some posts on how to root my phone, I don't know enough to understand those instructions, is there a place where there are very detailed, step by step instructions for someone who has never done this before? I want to root to get rid of all the apps that seem to slow down my phone and clutter my screen

Thanks for your help...

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central -- Thanks for joining.

It's nice to have you aboard...In my signature tap/click on the "getting Started-link" - from there you can find hints, tips, and tricks for your Android device.

There are members ready to answer or try to assist 'YOU' with any question(s) or concern(s) you may have.

I hope you find AC forum informative and prove to be useful! See ya around. ;)

Reactions: franquis