I FINALLY divorced Apple :-)

BuckMaster365

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everybody,
Brand, spankin' new Andriod enthusiast here. Long time Apple slave, my son finally convinced me to divorce Apple and start living free again! I busted in with the Motorola Razr on Verizon. Went Whole-Hog and picked up the Xoom tablet as well (Got it for $99.00!! After all, it is Christmas :)!

Hiking over the learning curve and lovin' it already! Any great tips on moving from Apple to Andriod would be greatly appreciated! My first and only issue so far is finding a way tsync my contacts with my Razr, Outlook, and Gmail - the way I used to do it with Apple's iCloud. Is there a "real-time" method available that will reflect changes on all devices? For example, if I add a contact to my phone, it will automatically sync with Gmail and Outlook to add the contact there as well. I downloaded and ran "Contacts Sync" and now I have duplicate contacts for all the contacts on my Razr.....

Any advice?

Merry Christmas and God Bless!

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central BuckMaster -- Thanks for joining.

It's nice to have you aboard...In my signature there's a "Getting Started-Tips-Tricks" link - Make sure to Click/Tap on it...It has lots of good information...from there you can find hints, tips and tricks for your Android device.

There are members here who are willing to help 'you' with any question(s) or concern(s) you may have. You can then join your device's area of discussion where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

I hope you find Android Central forum informative and prove to be useful! Merry Christmas. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol