A devoted Android user/lover

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Greeting all Android fans! I've come a long way since the days of the G1 when it first launched on T-Mobile network and before the G1, I have been using a Danger Sidekick 2 and thought it was the best thing but after seeing the G1 and Android, I knew that was DEFINITELY the BEST thing to arrive in the mobile technology world that will shake things up and I was right! I'm so glad I shifted over to the G1 as soon as pre-orders opened up on T-Mobile website. After the beloved G1 was seriously lacking in many areas, I switched over to the Samsung Vibrant (not the 4G/FFC version) and then my eyes fell on the Nexus S 4G and I couldn't resist so I grabbed the NS4G almost immediately. I fell in love with that phone and now I'm pining after the Galaxy Nexus lol. I have yet to get an Android based tablet but after seeing that Ice Cream Sandwich is really making the tablets look sweet, I'm trying to decide on which tablet to get. Feel free to leave comments on which tablet is the best one out there.

To break away from Android (kind of hard to do so lol), I'm in my early 30's and grew up on video games, movies, computers, sports and many more. I came from the days of Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), Genesis (didn't have the Master console) and even owned the Atari Jaguar and Panasonic 3DO (google them if you don't know what that is lol). I now own a Nintendo DS, Nintendo WII and a PS3. I also owned an Amiga and then a Leading Edge running on Windows 3.11 then finally Windows 95 and the rest is history. I build computers (have built over hundreds of computers) but I stay away from playing games on my computer simply because I feel that video games are best experienced on a video game console, not on a PC.

Back to Android (see, I told you I can't stay away from talking about Android), I'm seriously thinking about developing apps and maybe games for Android but will have to see if I'm motivated enough to do so. So feel free to drop some comments as I would love to hear from you, fellow AndroidCentral members!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995