Deleting message

manilou

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
HI.

I want to delete a message I sent through my FB messenger in my droid phone.

I deleted the message through my FB account in my computer.

I went over my messages in my droid phone and it is still there.

I tried to delete the message but it says,(#508) Invalid message ID.

please help me. how can i delete that message in my phone?

cyberspook7

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
had the same problem....when u first open the messanger app on your phone, press your menu key which will bring up "Settings, Refresh, etc..." select "Log Out" and logging out will appear for 1/2 a second, and you'll get a blue Messenger screen that should say "logged in as _______" with "continue" underneath it.....select continue, and you should be good to go....this works for me on my rooted sensation with ICS...hope it works for you:)

Last edited:

Melissa Lauff

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanx alot cyberspook7! I had the same problem & nothing I tried worked until I came across your suggestion & the msg's finally disappeared! So again, thank u for the great advice!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
HI.

I want to delete a message I sent through my FB messenger in my droid phone.

I deleted the message through my FB account in my computer.

I went over my messages in my droid phone and it is still there.

I tried to delete the message but it says,(#508) Invalid message ID.

please help me. how can i delete that message in my phone?

had the same problem....when u first open the messanger app on your phone, press your menu key which will bring up "Settings, Refresh, etc..." select "Log Out" and logging out will appear for 1/2 a second, and you'll get a blue Messenger screen that should say "logged in as _______" with "continue" underneath it.....select continue, and you should be good to go....this works for me on my rooted sensation with ICS...hope it works for you:)

Thanx alot cyberspook7! I had the same problem & nothing I tried worked until I came across your suggestion & the msg's finally disappeared! So again, thank u for the great advice!

It works cheers

Welcome to the forums for all of you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21