Galaxy Nexus Case - Question

canterp

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I m getting my new Galaxy Nexus on Monday from Google Play. Very excited. One reason I am getting this phone is because I recently dropped my Nexus S and cracked the screen.

I carried my Nexus S in a leather pouch which I was quite fond of. I like the leather pouch because I can put it in my back pocket, or any pocket for that fact. Leather pouches slide in an out of clothing relatively easily. You can even use your back pocket and sit on the phone and pouch without any problem.

Now, i realise I will needsome protection for my phone so that if I drop i again there can be no cracked screen. I'd like to continue with a leather pouch. Is there something I can protect my phone with for another drop but still be able to keep it in a leather pouch?

Or is there a good way to protect the phone and still use pants pockets for the phone during everyday life.

PC

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the Android Central forums. The Galaxy Nexus is a great device and I hope you enjoy it.

The Galaxy Nexus area has a subforum for accessories and there are a bunch of threads discussing cases for the device. Enjoy.

Sent from my Jelly Bean-equipped Galaxy Nexus

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Welcome.
I have used various cases. The two I love are the casemate pop which won't fit in a pouch but does fit in pants and the seidio surface with holster combo. Check them out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781