HTC Inspire problems need help fast

Pain4you

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
ok im about to fly back up to the use from mexico and i need to know whats wrong with my phone the chargeing port is messed up and i haft to move the cord a certin way also the plastic piece that the phone uses for the volume is broken soi use app for my volume. any way last night i went to sleep my phone was working fineit was about dead so i pluged the phone in messed with the ccord to where the orenge light was lit up indacateing it was chargeingthen i fell asleep i look at myphone and wonder why its dead when thought the light is on i try to wake it up nothing i unplug it nothing i take out the battery then put it back in i start the phone and the oreng light come on then the phone vibrates 6 to 5 times then stops after that the screen is still black like there is no power the orange light is on but nothing.sorry for my bad spelling.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to AC!!

I think the charging port on your phone is probably busted. This has been an issue I have experienced multiple times in the past, and, am starting to experience with my X2. Since we plug and unplug the charger from our phone so much, it's bound to happen.

Is your phone under warranty? If so, I'd suggest trying to get it replaced. If not, you can always cash in on your insurance. If you don't have insurance, there are universal battery chargers that you can purchase off Amazon for $2.00 - $6.00 or so. I'd link, but, can't from where I am. Just type "universal battery charger" into Amazon and you should find them. Basically, you take your battery out, put it in the charger, and, plug the charger into the wall. I have used them before and they work well enough.

You'd need to have the ability to take the battery out of your phone though, and, you'd probably want at least two batteries, as, your phone will be inaccessible while you are charging the battery.