So should you buy the LG Intuition?

Phone guru

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I have read and studied a lot of reviews on this device and now feel compelled to share my own. I am a tech for Verizon wireless so I c and hear customers complaints 24/7 about phones as well as fixing them myself. I have had almost every phone known to man so here is my FAIR review of this device.

When I first saw the device I was like...uuuuggghhh this this is very ugly..why would Lg sell such a thing.....it was just crazy.....so I sheyed away from it........and told others to run...fast.. Untill the day I made up my mind to check out the phablet myself.....and let me tell you I was blown away....y u ask......

Screen size was pretty big (no duh) but the colors were popping and the high def was off the meter. I dare you to compare any phone screen to Lg screen while watching a hd movie and hands down Lg screen will win. lg makes awesome screens and is true ips tech. So the more I stared to check out software and the zippyness from one screen to another I was plesantly amazed..
Sound good...in fact real good..graphics ok...features has some good ones like taking a picture by just saying cheese, picture shot with one button, changing the home screen icons with diff icons...I could go on and on and may do my own review...hmmmmm .would you like to see a full video review?

So the phone screen to me just got smaller and smaller and now I am taking back my iPhone 5. Imagine that.. Battery life is very good too.. Anyways is this for everyone ....no...but please look at what it can do and how it will make your life easier. The squareness is unique and that is why I love it..Lg stepped out and took a chance...

So if u wanna see a full review just reply to this post saying yes...
Don't get me stated on the 4g on this portable device...two word for ya .....Tooo Fast

:) holla back for inside scoop

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech