New to the forum and razr m

simple-man

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Hope your day was great. Well my wife and I are new to the forum and the RAZR m. However I do have a question. Is there any way that my wife and I can sync our calenders to work together?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Hope your day was great. Well my wife and I are new to the forum and the RAZR m. However I do have a question. Is there any way that my wife and I can sync our calenders to work together?

Welcome to AC!!

You want to sync your Google Calendar? If so, go to calendar.google.com. On the left side of the screen, there is a text box labeled Other calendars. There you can type in the Gmail address of another user. It will then request access to view their calendar from the other user. I would assume that once you do this, their events would appear on your calendar. I would also think that you could decided to turn syncing on/off for their calendar from within the calendar app on your device. On the device, go to Settings, select the gmail address, and, sync it.

I am currently doing this with another Gmail account I own, and, can sync both. I would assume your wife's email address would show up in this same fashion, even though her account is not added to your phone, but, I can't be sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair