need help

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Well spit it out explain it the best way you can can't be worse than me I'm a redneck/geek/nerd/village idiot so if I can get help so can you ;) just tell us what you need.
INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
This is one of my biggest pet peeves... Someone asking for help... People willing to help and then the one who has requested help disappears

~?~HTC Evo Design~?~

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I'd say it's worse when you have to coax them into helping you help them, or, when the descriptions of the problems are down right horrible/don't exist.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'd say it's worse when you have to coax them into helping you help them, or, when the descriptions of the problems are down right horrible/don't exist.

Or when they ask stupid questions

**TRUE STORY **

"why does my wi-fi turn off when I leave my house?"

You don't deserve to own a smartphone GTFO

~?~HTC Evo Design~?~

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

Yeah I hate trying to pull answers out of people more than the dumb questions. I had a thread a few weeks ago that went for awhile. I tried asking five questions, then three, then two and finally had to settle on one at a time. It is all she would answer at a time...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Tell us what you need help with we don't like wasting time on trolls we eat them for breakfast with tobasco sauce with salt on our fried eggs and bacon fool. Tell us what you need help with??????

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer