Hi. New with a query.

astmacca

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
New here but been on XDA for a while using other peoples good work to do horrid things to my Nexus S. Only bricked and recovered it once so far. :)

Much thornier issue now though. My daughter has been given a cheap 7 inch Chinese made android tablet for xmas. Its a "Karno" branded device part number PWS700FJ. Daddy is on the spot here people and could do with help. :(

Now the version of android is weird?? It says android version 4.0.3. But the kernel is 3.0.8 zkh@gingerbread-compiler #19.

Issue is she would dearly love Minecraft on the tablet but it just wont install from Playstore as says incompatible , or if i download older apk that will install they wont run.

In a perfect world someone would come back with a link to a CM Rom that is compatible. :)

I have had very little, in fact no luck finding any info on this tablet on the web at all. Anyway, if anyone here has any info at all on these devices i'd really appreciate hearing from them.

All that said, the screen is nice and so far it plays video really quite well one the right app and codecs are installed. Although i am glas to have had the experience of getting my Nexus S to do things under different ROMs as getting a cheap tablet to do what you need may be a frustrating experience for a 1st timer with android.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. Here's hoping you'll find our community useful.

Thanks for joining. :thumbup:

Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007