Greetings!

Matthew Roche

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Greetings! My name is Uikri. I was going to type up something longer and more professional, but my phone started weirding out on me and now you guys are stuck with less professional because I would prefer not to retype everything. I am new to Android, but I love it so far. Of course, being new, I have some questions. What is this annd how do I use it? https://nodeload.github.com/lioncash/droidsound/zip/master is it source? If so how do I compile it? If you're wondering what that is, it's a zip for something having to do with a custom build of Droidsound, the normal build of which is available from the google play store. If you're still worried then google "lioncash droidsound" and click the first github link you see, then click the ZIP button and you will get the same exact file. I am hoping if I can get the latest version that it will play .brstm files properly. Please excuse any typos, and thanks in advance for any help.

P.S. In case there is any confusion, I am saying hi and asking what that file is and how to properly use it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante