music app questions

riffraff_24

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, I'm new to the forum and new to android and jumping in with both feet. Here's the deal...I've been an Iphone guy for a looong while now and since the 5 wasn't really to impressive I decided to make a huge change and go with the note 2....its been a couple of weeks and I'm still learning (soooo many options) but my major concern is this....music. I've got about 2500 tunes spread out over itunes & windows media. I downloaded isyncr lite and gave that a try...seemed ok. But what is THE way to go....I want a good (very good) non repetitive music player...the most efficient way to sync and a way to organize all my music...add to it..and get it on my note 2....maybe its a lot to ask but worth a shot...Thanks for any help

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to AC. The rest of the unwelcomed members from this point are on the green and orange. Slacklers.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Google Music is actually a pretty good music player that can play music that's either locally stored or in the Google cloud. There's a huge free allowance of 20,000 songs that you can store in the cloud. The player has a good EQ function, and playlist management is pretty easy. The only drawback is that you can't really continue to sync with iTunes after you've uploaded everything (using the Google Music Manager on your desktop)--you have to manage your music from the Google Music web interface or from your device.