idaute

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
i need a good 10 inch tablet that will get key lime pie that i can get for around 100-150 off ebay
Help!!!!!!!!

You might have more luck going to a cafe in your home town and possibly getting a table upon which they will serve key lime pie. Good luck.

[edit] Didn't think but are you a Limey and that's why you like key lime pie? If you are and if you meant "for around 100-150 pounds sterling" you might be able to do it. But even then it may be a little iffy.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Any of the Asus Transformer line would be good, since Asus is pretty good about getting updates to its devices. No guarantee, though, and it won't be as prompt as any of the Nexus devices.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
i need a good 10 inch tablet that will get key lime pie that i can get for around 100-150 off ebay
Help!!!!!!!!

If you mean US dollar....then probably no dice. Key Lime Pie probably won't be introduced for about six months to a year, so that makes the list of current devices smaller. Your next best thing is to research whatever tablet you want and see if a custom ROM can be installed upon it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon