Jumping from apple ios to android!

tholder85

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello, everyone. I have made switch from apple iphone 4 to android and the Galaxy S4. Looking forward to learning android. I didn't have any problems with ios, was just ready to try something different. Anxious to learn all I can from all the android experts on the forum!:)

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the android central community! I hope you enjoy android!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the Android Forums and the link that meyer provided you will be very helpful to transition over. Thank you for becoming a member of AC.

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Hello, everyone. I have made switch from apple iphone 4 to android and the Galaxy S4. Looking forward to learning android. I didn't have any problems with ios, was just ready to try something different. Anxious to learn all I can from all the android experts on the forum!:)

Hi there! I started with Android, then switched to iOS for 2 years, and I too am going to jump ship and (probably) go with the S4 (I want to research all that Verizon offers, of course). When I got my Fascinate, I used this forum a lot and it's very helpful. :)

Kata Rina

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I have been an iPhone user since day 1
I just got an Galaxy S4 ( I still have my iPhone5)
This is very new and like others said different. I like it,

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android and the forums!

- - - Updated - - -

I have been an iPhone user since day 1
I just got an Galaxy S4 ( I still have my iPhone5)
This is very new and like others said different. I like it,

And welcome to the forums for you as well!

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Welcome tholder. As an iPhone convert, you might find this useful: http://forums.androidcentral.com/general-help-how/137252-apple-users-guide-android.html

Android does things a lot differently than iOS. In many ways better, in some ways worse, but almost always different. Keep an open mind, and don't expect it to work the same way as an iPhone, and I think you'll find a lot to like.

I think this needs to be a sticky for new users.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz