new to android.

defuser125st

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Sup guys. Name is Carlos.I been selling cellphones for the last 12 years. Yea I even owned and sold the indestructible Nokia 3390, back when T-Mobile was Voicestream. For the last 5 years I have been an iPhone owner. And in February after years of selling them and troubleshooting them for customers I decided to make the switch to android. And what better phone to start with then with the Nexus 4. Love this phone since day one. Glad to be part of this community.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Sup guys. Name is Carlos.I been selling cellphones for the last 12 years. Yea I even owned and sold the indestructible Nokia 3390, back when T-Mobile was Voicestream. For the last 5 years I have been an iPhone owner. And in February after years of selling them and troubleshooting them for customers I decided to make the switch to android. And what better phone to start with then with the Nexus 4. Love this phone since day one. Glad to be part of this community.

Welcome to Android and the forums! Jump in, have fun and by all means...stay a while.

Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3