Hello, AC compatriots!

citibrat

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey, folks!

Citibrat, here, as a new member. I've been an Android user for 4 years (HTC Epic 4G Touch, then SGS2, and soon to be (Oct 1st) HTC One owner. This is my first post in AC and hopefully you'll hear from me from time to time, though not a frequent poster on forums (usually someone else beat me to the question I have). I've been reading news threads from AC for years through Currents (why I didn't care that Google Reader sunk), though, so this place feels like home. Thanks AC, for all the great info, opinions, and honesty. I've chosen my next phone because of you!

Hope to hear from you or see you all in the forums. Have a great day!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey, folks!

Citibrat, here, as a new member. I've been an Android user for 4 years (HTC Epic 4G Touch, then SGS2, and soon to be (Oct 1st) HTC One owner. This is my first post in AC and hopefully you'll hear from me from time to time, though not a frequent poster on forums (usually someone else beat me to the question I have). I've been reading news threads from AC for years through Currents (why I didn't care that Google Reader sunk), though, so this place feels like home. Thanks AC, for all the great info, opinions, and honesty. I've chosen my next phone because of you!

Hope to hear from you or see you all in the forums. Have a great day!
Welcome to the forums!
Being a tech junkie like you seem to be, you might find yourself posting more than you think...

citibrat

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your greetings, everyone, but it seems I shall have to hold off on the HTC One for a while yet. The last two weeks, Best Buy had it for $49 on Verizon and $99 on Sprint. Now the prices have more than doubled, and I'll be waiting for a better price. Hate when this happens! DX

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your greetings, everyone, but it seems I shall have to hold off on the HTC One for a while yet. The last two weeks, Best Buy had it for $49 on Verizon and $99 on Sprint. Now the prices have more than doubled, and I'll be waiting for a better price. Hate when this happens! DX
Amazon has the HTC One has the device for $79 & $49 on Verizon & Sprint respectively. Have you considered purchasing from there?

citibrat

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
@ srkmagnus I have. In fact last night I had the order up and all I had to do was hit submit order... but I get a discount on my plan through work and might lose that if I order the phone online. So it looks like I am either waiting (my s2 is really acting up), or buying at the higher price. I might just pay the extra to get away from Samsung's problematic ecosystem.

Oddly enough, the $49 sale for Sprint on Amazon must have ended as well, as it comes up at $99.99 for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown