stock memo help

XmikeXscalezX

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello can anyone help me with syncing stock memos? What app can sync to Google account thanx. Also I tried deleting sytems apps with titanium and lost old gmail accounts how can I recover them? How can I legitimately delete system apps without messing the phone up also how can I upload large size media etc to Google account? thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What device are you using? Android doesn't have its own native notes or memo app, so any preinstalled memo app is specific to the manufacturer. Unfortunately, most of the time, those apps aren't syncable to Google. They can sometimes be synced to your desktop using the manufacturer's proprietary desktop sync software.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello can anyone help me with syncing stock memos? What app can sync to Google account thanx. Also I tried deleting sytems apps with titanium and lost old gmail accounts how can I recover them? How can I legitimately delete system apps without messing the phone up also how can I upload large size media etc to Google account? thanks
Welcome to the forums!
What device do you have?
What system apps did you delete?

XmikeXscalezX

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Idk, the memo widget that comes stock with the Phoenix latest software. Also, I can't save my media via Gmail Google drive or docs upload due to the file size being too large I think it has something to do with the phones memory, any help with this? Thank You.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So are you referring to the LG Phoenix? The manual for that phone, by the way, is here: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=gv4k9ib23KaU5U8XdTshwg&bvm=bv.52434380,d.cGE

If the memo widget you're talking about is some kind of sticky notes widget that came with the phone, I really don't think you'll be able to sync it with Google. You may not even be able to export those notes as a file, unless the widget is part of some other app.

Regarding the upload question--what are you trying to upload to Google Drive? The file size limit is 10 GB, so I seriously doubt your files are too large. What kinds of media are you uploading, and how are you doing it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma