My name is Bob and I'm a droid-aholic....

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I've actually belonged to several Android based forums, but really found no use for them after last year. I'm not really one to root my device, as I did that with my Thunderbolt and found nothing really special about a rooted phone (except maybe better options for tethering). Then moved onto a Rezound after the Thunderbolt started giving me numerous issues. Fast-forward to last week and my Rezound's screen broke on me.

Today I'm a proud owner of a Galaxy Note 3. Figure I probably need to get some new resources on it and thought this forum may provide me with all the information I need. Oh and while I'm a newblet to this place, I'm not a newblet to online forums, and I'm a bit of a smartarze.... ;)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've actually belonged to several Android based forums, but really found no use for them after last year. I'm not really one to root my device, as I did that with my Thunderbolt and found nothing really special about a rooted phone (except maybe better options for tethering). Then moved onto a Rezound after the Thunderbolt started giving me numerous issues. Fast-forward to last week and my Rezound's screen broke on me.

Today I'm a proud owner of a Galaxy Note 3. Figure I probably need to get some new resources on it and thought this forum may provide me with all the information I need. Oh and while I'm a newblet to this place, I'm not a newblet to online forums, and I'm a bit of a smartarze.... ;)

Welcome to the forums.
Rooting still has a place, Android has just incorporated what you used to need to root for in the stock OS.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol