alumius

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi all! I?ve been a long time Android user, but now I officially became the android developer. My current phone is pretty old Droid Incredible, but I cannot find anything new that would be the same size, good, and work with Verizon. I?ve been reading AndroidCentral for a while, and I?m happy to join this community!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The Incredible was my first Android phone--nice piece of hardware! If you want something current that is a similar size, give the Droid Mini a look.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all! I?ve been a long time Android user, but now I officially became the android developer. My current phone is pretty old Droid Incredible, but I cannot find anything new that would be the same size, good, and work with Verizon. I?ve been reading AndroidCentral for a while, and I?m happy to join this community!

Welcome to the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

alumius

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The Incredible was my first Android phone--nice piece of hardware! If you want something current that is a similar size, give the Droid Mini a look.

Thanks for the suggestion. This looks like an interesting option for me. I'll investigate :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair